Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Unpopular Opinion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For some reason this seems to be an unpopular choice but I still strongly believe that you shouls protect your internet privacy
I think the scifi instrument is bad. that is my hot take
(09-18-2020, 05:31 PM)2Bit Wrote: [ -> ]Post your unpopular opinions.

Here is one of mine:

So you know medical marijuana? I believe in medical tobacco. I chew tobacco to treat depression. Sure I could go on antidepressants, but I don't want depression going on my medical records for reasons. Sure chewing tobacco has a risk of cancer, but it is far far lower than the cancer risks of cigarettes. I'd venture to say that most people who get cancer from this stuff don't brush their teeth or have poor immune systems. Tobacco has allowed me to reach higher levels of education that I never would have thought of before. I owe passing Calc III and other Calc classes to this stuff. Chewing tobacco is delicious too. It tastes kinda like mellow sweet tea, honey, and raisins.

I don't know if anyone liked this show, but Zach Stone is overrated. It's OKAY, but the show's writing style just isn't for me. It's set up as a mockumentary (Which I have no problem with) with the main character, Zach, trying to get famous, with his attempts failing...HORRIBLY. He just pushes everyone away from him and only cares about the fame and the b*tches. I don't know if this was the point, but Zach is just hard for me to watch. I have to say, the show does get better, well, better is a bit too nice. It gets LESS BAD, with Zach being less of an atrocity. However, if you wanna watch this show, go ahead. It wasn't for me, but if you like it, that's fine. You can watch it on Prime Video and as of the time I'm writing this, Netflix.
Crack and bolt torture
Pages: 1 2 3