Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: New Instruments in Offline Sequencer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
https://experiments-os.glitch.me/

i have added new instruments to offline sequencer as you can see here, but there are somethings to note,

1,  the new '8 bit' instruments don't go on forever, so you will have to pseudo sustain them after some time

2, if you save as local file, you cant put it into online sequencer, because online sequencer only has about 40 instruments, and when you try to put a instrument in online sequencer 
that doesnt exist, then it will b invisible and you cant see anything. so i suggest recording with something like audacity

3, some of the sounds may be copyrighted, such as the sans guitar (maybe?)

4, i am open to any suggestions

5, the 'Metal Drum Kit' is actually the 2013 drum kit

6, new instruments are subject to change
Want me to record real guitar samples for you?
(09-25-2020, 06:51 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Want me to record real guitar samples for you?
sure! i will add them in if you do
Should I record them distorted or dry? Also should I record velocity layers for it?
can i download this?
(09-25-2020, 11:09 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Should I record them distorted or dry? Also should I record velocity layers for it?
have the velocity all the same, and can you do both distortion and dry?
wow. That is kinda cool.
This is so good I have underestimated the limits of your power
Bro...
IT HAS OLD E GUITAR
YESSSS
(09-27-2020, 07:29 AM)JHXC Wrote: [ -> ]Bro...
IT HAS OLD E GUITAR
YESSSS
i am going to try to add another octave with the old e gutair with a pitch changer vst but i am not doing more than on e octave because at that point it just sounds crusty, or bad or maybe i will try to find the original sample
Pages: 1 2 3 4