Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: can somebody turn this into a bop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its not mine I just heard it while loading into a gmod server, i thought it sounded cool
No, I cannot-
I tried but couldn't figure out a way to continue it better. Definitely not a pro at this lol.
i make bop rn
(09-27-2020, 07:08 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]Its not mine I just heard it while loading into a gmod server, i thought it sounded cool
idk how to do the inspired/ based on thing so heres this  an explanation would be appreciated though. oh and the thing could def use some work but im bored of it atm
(09-28-2020, 03:58 PM)taviary Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-27-2020, 07:08 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]Its not mine I just heard it while loading into a gmod server, i thought it sounded cool
idk how to do the inspired/ based on thing so heres this  an explanation would be appreciated though. oh and the thing could def use some work but im bored of it atm
tfw you dont check your thread and you straight up notice the remixed sequence in the recent sequences

I literally didnt acknowledge your remix and forgot about this thread, meanwhile I found it in the recent section. coincidenc