Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: I'm in need of some help.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I genuinely cannot save my creations to my profile. My first creation worked out fine, but when I hit the add icon, paste the URL, hit save. Nothing. Nothing happens and my MIDI isn't saved to my profile. Any advice would be much appreciated.
OHHH I know why and what you are talking about. You are talking about the featured tab. If you didn't save it onto your account, you can feature it
(09-28-2020, 02:03 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]OHHH I know why and what you are talking about. You are talking about the featured tab. If you didn't save it onto your account, you can feature it
Ok, how do I save it to my account?
Do a couple edits then click save.
(09-28-2020, 02:06 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Do a couple edits then click save.
Hmmm, that didn't work, but I copied it and pasted it to a new sequence, which did work. I started making the sequence before I logged in so maybe something went awry.
(09-28-2020, 02:08 PM)WAFLES Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-28-2020, 02:06 PM)Alex! Wrote: [ -> ]Do a couple edits then click save.
Hmmm, that didn't work, but I copied it and pasted it to a new sequence, which did work. I started making the sequence before I logged in so maybe something went awry.
I also need help, I'm new, so don't make fun, but how do I make my sequences longer?
You can make your sequences longer by placing notes to the far right of the sequence and using the horizontal scroll bar to extend the length of the sequence
I always need help)
The Internet has a wide range of information. The study of information is in high demand in the area of bitcoin and trade. You may both make money and learn fresh and important stuff here. When I was seeking for anything new, I came across a good article regarding Moving Averages, SMAs, EMAs, and WMAs. I discovered a wealth of fresh and valuable knowledge here. I recommend that everyone read this essay.
Why so many scam robots here
Pages: 1 2