Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2020 October Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

:/ I don't know how to make the song sounds like pure panic but I just want to entry this sequence because of it's suspicious atmosphere

Notes: I'm the first person on OS to complete The Monster Mash.
i like it it spoop
2nd song its a classic
Here is my entry
Maybe not instant panic but I think it gives off creepy vibes

PAGERDUTY ALERT. YOU HAVE ONE NEW TRIGGERED INCIDENT ON IT OPERATIONS. THE FAILURE IS: EAST-SMBFS01 DOWN

PRESS FOUR TO ACKNOWLEDGE
(10-01-2020, 07:05 AM)Item #: SCP-4229 Wrote: [ -> ]Object Class: Keter Apollyon
Special Containment Procedures: Due to the nature of SCP-4229, containment is currently impossible without threat to the Foundation. If any personnel comes into contact with SCP-4229, they are to be placed within a containment cell with two guards placed outside the containment chamber. These guards must have a blindfold as well as sound dampeners to minimize the memetic effects of SCP-4229. Any attempt to communicate with SCP-4229 or its subject is prohibited and will be met with termination. If at any point that SCP-4229 poses to initiate an XK-Class-"End of Reality-Scenario, Protocol Scoundral will be placed into effect. Task Force MTF Kappa-323 ("Market Garden") will be issued [REDACTED] to weaken SCP-4229 to ensure the negation of [REDACTED].
Description: SCP-4229, also known as the alias's "The Overmind", "Grub", "Up in Yo Crib Dawg" and rarely subjects will refer to it as [DATA EXPUNGED], is a humanoid figure that closely represents the Heavy Weapons Guy from the online shooter video game, [DATA EXPUNGED], that possesses a powerful cognitohazard. The number of abilities that SCP-4229 possess is currently unknown, however, the confirmed abilities that are known are flight, shape-shifting, phasing, creating new objects out of nothing, brainwashing, and creating hallucinations. Firearms cause no noticeable damage when fired at SCP-4229. When any human being witnesses SCP-4229, a series of visual and auditory hallucinations will begin to plague the subject, henceforth known as SCP-4229-1. These hallucinations will start out as seemingly normal, only with SCP-4229 showing itself to SCP-4229-1 out of the corner of their eye. Soon after, SCP-4229-1 will begin to hear a song. This song will signify to SCP-4229-1 that they are now targeted. As the sanity of SCP-4229-1 begins to break down, SCP-4229 will begin to appear more frequently, often times leading a line of copies of SCP-4229-1's family and friends before disappearing. Depending on how SCP-4229-1 reacts to these effects, it is possible for SCP-4229-1 to die numerous times by SCP-4229's memetic effects, only to be revived again. The effects of SCP-4229 will cease only when SCP-4229 deems its "fun" to be exhaustive or it is weakened by Protocol Scoundral. SCP-4229-1 will be given Class-A amnestics and have false memories implanted.
Addendum 4/4/█████: After the events laid out in this video, all Level 4 personnel are to locate the current SCP-4229-1, as well as the accompanying civilians that also fell under SCP-4229's effects shown in the video, for questioning and [REDACTED].
Addendum 4/6/█████: After a review of SCP-4229's abilities and potentially destructive nature, Object Class was upgraded from Keter to Apollyon by order of O5-██.
Note: It's possible that SCP-4229 is connected to SCP-4984-J. Coincidentally, the affected subjects are the same as shown in the aforementioned video. Either the subjects are producing these anomalies or they are potentially anomalies themselves and must be contained. More research is required before proceeding. -Dr.████████
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5