Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: The SHOCKING truth behind OS monthly contests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
We all know and love the Online Sequencer monthly contests. They are a monthly event of OS where OS users are given a theme and make a dong based off the context of the theme, to be judged by the OS Monthly Contest Voting Commitee (OSMCVC). Each entry period is between the first to the twenty first of each month, and the contest results are released on the last day of the month.

But there is something strange about the whole thing...

Sometimes the voting results seem strange, as if the sequence contest isn't a sequence contest at all. All my research leads to one conclusion. OS Monthly Contests are actually hidden signals from a secret society with a great deal of power, to governments and world leaders to communicate in private and in secret.

You may be thinking I am crazy, but it all makes a lot of sense...

A government that wishes to transmit and recieve messages with privacy must look completely not suspicious, and what is suspicious about making pretty little songs in your spare time?

At first these messages were done through songs. The messages were coded with a specific algorhythm that made a lot of note spam, but that was inefficient, as dumbass kids also msde note spam a lot and it was hard to read what was message and what was idiocy. Also many of the messages were sent logged out to remain anonymous, and that also contributed to interpretation difficulties.

Eventually these people agreed a contest system would be the best choice of hidden messages, because it is much easier to read, and the intervals are regular. A month was the shortest possible time they could agree on that wasn't suspicious and unfair to the regular OS users. Its perfectly normal to get excited about contests so the special users could spend less effort trying to hide their feelings about bad messages or important messages. This makes it look more genuine and less suspicious.

This may just seem like wild speculation but there is evidence. It is just real subtle.

Let us start with Vladimirr. A skilled individual with a high level of knowledge, an IT professional. He has stated, before being a OSMCVC member, that he can't get OS contests out of his head, and it even keeps him up late at night. I believe he cracked this hidden code of the contests, or at least the OSMCVC thought he did, and thus was bribed into joining their evil network. Now he keeps his mouth shut.

Actually, if you think about it, most of the OSMCVC don't say much in Chat or Forum... This is for fear of accidentally leaking important information about their true purpose and goals.

These goals remain unknown for now, but my research leads me to believe this organization has a very large amount of power. Most likely this is the entity that moderates the US political system and has control over what direction the country proceeds in. They hide this under the guise of democracy, but it all is predetermined. Democracy is just a backup for when things go wrong, people blame themselves for makimg poor votes instead of the poor leadership of this entity.

That is all the information I have so far, and thus I conclude my article here. I just hope this isn't removed and me banned for interfering with their nefarious goals.

Guys, stand with me now, it id our only hope.
HAHAHAHAHAHA This is comedy gold
P.S. I jest
As a former member of the monthly contest, I can attest to some of that you bring up
Also I have nothing against Vladmirr
I'm a skilled person when it comes to composing songs without knowing what I'm doing.

I have a low level of knowledge but I never give up no matter what because this is so fun and engaging.

But I have never won a competition so I stopped participating Cheese
I want more evidence! Maybe we're all part of the secret society lopyt!? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm. More will be said later...
!su ot no er'yeht ,rrimidalV
They are a monthly event of OS where OS users are given a theme and make a dong based off the context of the theme, to be judged by the OS Monthly Contest Voting Commitee (OSMCVC)

spell check
so this is a "joke" ??
Pages: 1 2 3 4