Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Adding Midi Piano Support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
General idea of the whole thing

You can record and playback what you play on your irl midi piano, via usb in real time. This will get rid of the needs to use other programs which can be hard to work with (talking to you flstudio) and generally just making OS look a lot cleaner

How it would work:
       By the play button there could be a dropdown recording GUI where you can record, playback and see your notes in real time. (OPTIONAL: add sustain petal and transpose support) This is pretty simple and it sucks that no other online programs have this recording feature so if you could Jacob, please add this! 

poggers, goodbye

Image sent is how I think it should look like:
I too had this idea once. It's been a long time. Maybe eventually Jacob will add this feature. But then again, maybe not.

I suggested it here, and Jacob responded here as well.
https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...65#pid4565
(10-05-2020, 05:38 PM)Setherdo21 Wrote: [ -> ]General idea of the whole thing

You can record and playback what you play on your irl midi piano, via usb in real time. This will get rid of the needs to use other programs which can be hard to work with (talking to you flstudio) and generally just making OS look a lot cleaner

How it would work:
       By the play button there could be a dropdown recording GUI where you can record, playback and see your notes in real time. (OPTIONAL: add sustain petal and transpose support) This is pretty simple and it sucks that no other online programs have this recording feature so if you could Jacob, please add this! 

poggers, goodbye

Image sent is how I think it should look like:

(10-05-2020, 08:33 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I too had this idea once. It's been a long time. Maybe eventually Jacob will add this feature. But then again, maybe not.

I suggested it here, and Jacob responded here as well.
https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...65#pid4565

Okay