Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Not supported for MacBook Air
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are many bugs on the MacBook Air, when I drag one or more selected notes too far, the sequencer goes off-screen and after that happens, I try placing a note but It places the note behind where I actually want the note. also the sequencer keyboard is not right. The keyboard starts with A, not C! And the keyboard ends with C, not b. Also for MacBook Air, I can't hear the sequences. If they have different instruments, I can hear 1 or 2 of the instruments. One more thing. I can't see comments on my or other sequences, why? Because the comments button is off screen
Are you using Safari? Try it with a different browser and see if the same issues keep happening
(10-07-2020, 04:05 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Safari? Try it with a different browser and see if the same issues keep happening
THX SO MUCH!!!!!
(10-07-2020, 04:05 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using Safari? Try it with a different browser and see if the same issues keep happening
I found out that chrome is bad for a Mac so decided to delete it.
what's a macbook air
It's not compatible on a Mac? Don't worry, that's intentional.
jimbo being jimbo :T
everyone uses windows, that's why more people are switching to it