Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Add a Sustain feature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Add a sustain feature for the notes. I can't find any way to sustain notes. The only way that I can do that is if I put multiple notes together.
You can sustain 8 bit, flute, and e-guitar.
code it yourself. Mods get asked this literally every day and im pretty sure its starting to piss them off.
https://experiments-os.glitch.me/ here, most of the instruments have sustain and you have more instruments too. but the new 8 bit instruments dont go on forever though
the problem with arbitrary sustain is that the waveform is basically never going to be at a zero point at the end of a note if you're cutting off a sample before the end, so you'll just get clicks everywhere, unless you also implement some kind of automatic enveloping
(10-10-2020, 07:24 PM)TheSylverUmbrie Wrote: [ -> ]Add a sustain feature for the notes. I can't find any way to sustain notes. The only way that I can do that is if I put multiple notes together.

this aged like milk
(10-12-2020, 09:49 AM)Cringe_Gaming_64yt Wrote: [ -> ]https://experiments-os.glitch.me/ here, most of the instruments have sustain and you have more instruments too. but the new 8 bit instruments dont go on forever though

cringe gaming with the modded os plug
(10-10-2020, 07:24 PM)TheSylverUmbrie Wrote: [ -> ]Add a sustain feature for the notes. I can't find any way to sustain notes. The only way that I can do that is if I put multiple notes together.

get creative by using triangle wave, reverb, and other instruments to sustain existing ones.  I REALLY want sustain strings but idk if that's ever coming
(08-20-2021, 04:44 PM)Cool172 Wrote: [ -> ]

get creative by using triangle wave, reverb, and other instruments to sustain existing ones.  I REALLY want sustain strings but idk if that's ever coming

Tell Me about it.
I hate you so much, sylver
Pages: 1 2