Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Music taken down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-31-2020, 11:36 AM)Noot_ Wrote: [ -> ]So this is by users who have logged out, or by users who have made these sequences before they made an account?

Either one
hey how bout searching it on google?
(10-31-2020, 11:36 AM)Noot_ Wrote: [ -> ]So this is by users who have logged out, or by users who have made these sequences before they made an account?
i believe he means that those are not owned by any accounts, like when you save a sequence and you're not logged in.
guests ( who dont have an account ) are anonymous users. we do not know who they are except the fact that their ip indicates they are on the website

i dont think your sequences are deleted, you should check your history. if its not there then its lost, but still existing on the website
Interesting, I'll go look around on my old computer, I think I saved it on a mid file.
I always save links to all my songs + the sequence number in the title. All from start. Just one or two songs was
deleted long ago for some reason I don't remember but it was probably junk anyway. I hope you will find your song.

Hey I did not know how to search history with ctrl + h. Thank you PuzzlePuddles.
Pages: 1 2