Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Music taken down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
About a year ago I uploaded a sequence on here, and around an hour later when I was at work I checked to see what happened, and I don't remember the exact number, but my music had been copied over around 30 times. A week passed and I decided to take another look, and my work (including the copies) were all gone. I didn't do anything against the rules, so does anyone know why it got taken down? I didn't have an account at the time so I'm guessing that has something to do with it.
Weird... Did you try looking for the sequence via your history? (ctrl+h)

ive lost many sequences too, but usually i find them again using the history
I have no idea, I will bring this to the attention to the other mods. Do you happen to know the title of your sequence?
No, I searched for it by the name.
(10-31-2020, 11:17 AM)Noot_ Wrote: [ -> ]No, I searched for it by the name.
What is the name?
Also, I think I might remember but as far as written down notes go, they're stuck in the graveyard that is my old computer.
If it's deleted and you know the name we can probably get it back.
I believe I named it "Thing I might make a melody", or something alike, just note that I didn't have an account back then so that might make it a little bit more difficult.
There are only 3 deleted sequences with "melody" in the title made by logged out users:

chord melody by justweasley
melody.4f1964921e6a (6).mid
BilboCosby - 300,000 notes, the most beautiful melody ever created
So this is by users who have logged out, or by users who have made these sequences before they made an account?
Pages: 1 2