Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: please read over here, i have a dillema
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
should i format my old windows 98 pc i bought and install xp or should i wait until the ps/2 keyboard comes and snoop

Yes = Reinstall

No = Wait
I bought an old computer from Goodwill once and it came with a bunch of games. You never know what you might find.
(10-31-2020, 02:55 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]I bought an old computer from Goodwill once and it came with a bunch of games. You never know what you might find.

it definitely is used because the background is changed and it had a CD in it
WinXP is probably more secure than Win98, I heard putting a Linux on old computers can improve their performance as well
I mean like, this game was found at a Goodwill for $7.99 and uhh it ended up being one of the rarest Nintendo games ever. It makes sense, since Bandai released 2000 copies for North America, but when Nintendo purchased the rights to the game, the copies were apparently recalled back and destroyed. There's known to be only about 15 left in the world. The point is, you may get something mega swag.

[attachment=275]
ill wait for my keyboard so i can start snooping (or ill try find a way to upgrade without losing files)
hm, now this is gonna show up in chat in 3, 2, 1, NOW.