Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 2020 November Monthly Contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

entry 1

This sequence is based off of a place that I go to in my dreams sometimes. I tried to imagine myself exploring that place while I was making this sequence. the place is a weird mix of everywhere important in my life, along with some made up places created by my brain when I was sleeping. all of my friends are there, and so are some made up friends that I only know in the dream. I'm having a difficult time explaining this sequence and by itself it doesn't really make sense why it fits the theme, but for me it does. For an example of a part that is like my dream,  the sine - it is the sound of a made up animal in my dream. she is following you as you explore. measures 10 - 12 are based off of an indoor water park in my dreams. the whole idea of the sequence is that you are me in my dream, going through each partially nonsensical part, and then waking up. it may not make any sense, but I hope that now you know why my sequence fits the theme, at least for me. I guess just enjoy the sequence.

this is my first entry into the contest.
1st

2nd
This gets ***** on by the other entries but
I don't think I have a chance because 1. I just joined and 2. I dont make that good music
Wish me luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6