Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Make it supportable for safari
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
plzzzz 
All the bugs:  
Bug #1: it doesnt show sequences on the right when you are making a sequence, it also doesn't show the link to the guide. I am also not able to see comments.
Bug #2: any instruments that have changed volume I cannot hear.
Bug #3: whenever I drag a note off screen, the sequencer moves to the left. And when I try placing a note after that happens,  
the note offsets to where I actually want to place it.
Please fix these bugs I'm begging you
Though I think that fixing this stuff would be great, I don't know if Jacob_ has a computer that supports it. If he doesn't, unfortunately this probably will go unfixed
Try Chrome or Firefox. I use Windows and Safari won't run on it.
(11-08-2020, 09:43 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Though I think that fixing this stuff would be great, I don't know if Jacob_ has a computer that supports it. If he doesn't, unfortunately this probably will go unfixed
what do you mean by unfixed
(11-08-2020, 10:12 PM)Jacob_ Wrote: [ -> ]Try Chrome or Firefox. I use Windows and Safari won't run on it.
is firefox good for a macbook???
Firefox should work on a Mac, yes
(11-08-2020, 09:41 PM)molten8 Wrote: [ -> ]plzzzz 
All the bugs:  
Bug #1: it doesnt show sequences on the right when you are making a sequence, it also doesn't show the link to the guide. I am also not able to see comments.
Bug #2: any instruments that have changed volume I cannot hear.
Bug #3: whenever I drag a note off screen, the sequencer moves to the left. And when I try placing a note after that happens,  
the note offsets to where I actually want to place it.
Please fix these bugs I'm begging you
safari is a bad browser i suggest using chrome or firefox as lopyt said