Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Random Shower Thoughts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
language is just a bunch of grunts we have assigned meaning to
when you put on socks inside-out, the entire universe is wearing your socks except you.
This water is too cold.
(02-15-2021, 08:56 AM)Demonic Noob Wrote: [ -> ]Are we sure that time isn't just moving backwards?

This is an interesting one, with Feynmann diagrams, antimatter behaves exactly like time reversed matter, suggesting that time may nit be so directional. Another thing to think about is the way our brains work we have this intuition to predict the future and remember the past, however imagine you had no memory of the past but your brain did all the math and could tell just by looking at an object exactly what would happen to it very far in the future, and that happened unconsciously, but you really had to think and guess why the object is where it is now. In that thought experiment would it not feel like time was going from future to past? 

Also if you treat gravity not as a force, but as an effect of the slowing of time as the definition of mass, then at a black hole, where the gravity is supposedly infinite, would time reverse for you? Spoiler, probably not,but what may happen if you were using penrose diagrams to get to the black hole, is that time and space could swap places, and you could freely move through time, however the only direction you could move would be towards the black hole. I didn't explain in detail how that works but that would take a lot more words and you'd probably not rd the message if I had done that haha. You can find videos on it online for more details.
why is it so hard to not drop the soap?
why can i sing better in the shower but not when i'm with my microphone at my computer
Pages: 1 2 3