Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Obsessed About A Strange Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Decdoing Audio From A Strange Video
Puzzle posted this SCRATCH project by a user named "DCSM." I have no idea if this DCSM is our "cork" or not. But The audio in the video is highly distorted.

LINK to SCRATCH (Volume Warning)
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/213308639/

Without any audio adjustments, every now and then a word can be heard like "princess" and "future," but nothing else can be made out. (These words do confirm that the speaker is speaking in English).

I took a video of the audio using OBS. Then I tried applying some simple audio filters. I wasn't able to get much, but I was able to decode the first sentence to be saying something along the lines of:
"It's-a me, Mario... [something something] ... here to save the Princess. Wahoo. [?]"
(Okay, actually, maybe the filter that I used wasn't necessarily helpful in decoding this part. Now that I listen to it again without the filter, I can still hear this relatively well).

I heard this using a "bandpass" audio filter, that essentially only passed the band of frequencies centered around about 8kHz with a width of about 1.3 Octaves. I also have another band pass allowing in frequencies of about 550Hz, with a width of 2.5 octaves.
Everything else has negligible gain values. I attached an image of my frequency spectrum.

Anyone have any better way of doing this?
I am doing this not because I am interested in the video itself but rather I am interested in finding solutions to real-life communications problems.

Thanks
Just leave it at Mario has itchy balls ?

[Image: download%2B%25281%2529.jpeg]
This dcsm is 100% our cork.