Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Kei's 4 IQ brain ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So - 2 looks like the letter Z if you were to speak in that sexy 1337 talk, right? 0 would be an O, yes? Now, take the year 2020 and convert it to a word. You get ZOZO. For those of you who don't know too much about the oopy spoopy ouija *****, the Zozo Demon is known for attacking and possessing its victims through a spirit board, also known as the Ouija board. Being possessed can make you do some weird stuff. For example, Annalise Michel died shortly after exorcism, but while she was still possessed, it has been said that she did some odd things, just as avoiding religious objects as if they'd do her serious harm. So what if the man who ate the bat was possessed? Bat soup is a food in different countries, yes, but nobody knows the true origins of Covid-19 except for the fact that bats can carry the disease. Did Zozo perhaps predict everything that would happen? What the hell is 2021 gonna be like? And why the ***** did I type this?

A little bit of an extra thing - In the middle of 2020, a case of Bubonic Plague has been reported in China as well, which killed a 15 y/o boy and infected a 3 y/o. I am currently not sure as to what happened afterwards or whether the ancient ass disease is still being contracted, but this should be clear at most - Stay *****ing healthy, and just abide health regulations. S I M P L E .[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcTS-tz_OVfywY6Pnu_4g...A&usqp=CAU]
thats nice
thank you my brain is very big now