Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: (This Isnt Something Dumb) Rule Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-16-2020, 09:52 AM)ComunistaPotato Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2020, 09:49 AM)kei#0011 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2020, 09:43 AM)ComunistaPotato Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2020, 09:41 AM)kei#0011 Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't this just general common sense that people should already have

Yes, kei, it is. but do people ever really use common sense if its not set out in the rules? maybe other places, but its barely common here
You could've simplified it by simply saying to not use hate speech ? Also, an unfortunate thing : Not everybody follows order. If this was your impression of people here, what makes you think a post would fix it? I'm not saying I stand by the idea of hate speech, but just drop it. If it's an issue, dial !911. As for the sequences part, I can slightly agree on this, especially if it's the same sequence posted every 5 seconds ( The chat cooldown ). 

[Image: jkfsdhgjkdfhgbkjdfnhkgjfbgfdfhvjdfb.gif]

what im saying is that maybe if they see it in the rules, they might at least try and follow the, in fear of mods.
Did you just ? say in fear of the mods? And unfortunately, those types of people don't fully read, if not skim over the rules if you haven't noticed. Also, you do realise your username could be considered offensive by people who are called communists for being Russian / from North Korea. I personally don't get offended, but just a heads up suggesting if you're shining light on this topic, realise who you're posting as. If you made this account in an immature phase, you could always ask Jacob to change the name.

[Image: unnamed%2B%25281%2529.gif]
Pages: 1 2