Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hi Im new
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I am DrawgonwhoMusics57. I am trying to become a indie game devoloper so im trying to learn how to make music. If anyone on here has any facts or tips please let me know. thanks for your time.
Well hello Dragon, glad you made it here!
(11-16-2020, 01:33 PM)DragonwhoMusics57 Wrote: [ -> ]Ye ye cool m8, have fun and stuff, just go in chat, *Itll be great*
Hi new, I'm Dad
(11-16-2020, 01:35 PM)Bobby Crawford Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-16-2020, 01:33 PM)DragonwhoMusics57 Wrote: [ -> ]Ye ye cool m8, have fun and stuff, just go in chat, *Itll be great*
I would but It says I gotta Wait 24 Hours Which stinks
Welcome to Online Sequencer! If you want tips to making music on the website you should check out Lucent's Guide to Online Sequencer.
you are very lucky to come across this site lol, its a gem hidden in the internet.
(11-16-2020, 01:33 PM)DragonwhoMusics57 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello I am DrawgonwhoMusics57. I am trying to become a indie game devoloper so im trying to learn how to make music. If anyone on here has any facts or tips please let me know. thanks for your time.

Welcome to the site! I'm not amazing at music but I visit here every so often, so if you want a tip try using interesting and odd time signatures to step out of your comfort zone a little. It usually sounds really cool if you can pull it off well enough.

I hope you end up doing well with your game as well. :)
Welcome to OnlineSequencer! Please read the rules and LucentTear's guide!