Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: this website is never where anyone is so ***** off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
that's all, this is the last straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * growls * YOU WAS THE ONE WHO MUFFLED ME! I LOCKED THE F WORD! DID YOU KNOW WHY I DO NOT LOVE !? BECAUSE I AM 9 YEARS OLD FOR GODS TO SAY! CHILDREN MUST SUFFER! AND I AM ONE OF THEM! * speaks in a mocking voice *, on the other hand, THESE TEENS SHOULD BE ON A TICKET AND CHILDREN UNDER 13 YEARS OLD! IM MOTHER FRICKIN 'over this !!!!!!!!! I HATE TEENS !!!!!!!!!! * growls sharply * THIS IS WHY I'M EVIL !!!!
-
English to Russian to English
HO 15 ANNI LA MIA INTERA ESSITENZA È STATA UN'ATROCITÀ.
PARLI COME SE FOSSI UNO SCHERZO.
TUTTO QUELLO CHE HO FATTO È STATO DIRE UN PAIO DI HELLOS E SOSTANZIALMENTE QUELLO CHE STAVO DICENDO È CORRETTO È COSÌ FACILE DA ESSERE VIETATO O MUTO.
PERCHÉ DIPENDE DALLA TUA BATTUTA!

[Image: f40270a8220a061df57e4ab957a3d2a6.gif]
As the thread began to die down, trapbeat349 was the one who tried to revive it, he tried posting links to it, posting replies in it, but nothing was working, he began to realize he failed to revive the thread, as he pointed the pistol at his chin, there was a loud bang.
Hey, es ist wirklich einfach, gebannt oder stumm geschaltet zu werden, weil man buchstäblich nichts tut. Ich schlage vor, dass Sie den Chat nicht für einen für zwei verwenden. Vielleicht halten Sie sich einfach von Chat 3 fern. Nun, Sie verstehen, bitte, es ist wahrscheinlich, dass niemand dies sieht
ok schon Leute nutzen das aus, aber ich nehme es runter und dann kann mich niemand beleidigen
Vor über einem Jahr haben Sie gesagt, dass Ihnen die Hithats an etwas gefallen haben, das ich gemacht habe
Ich weiß wirklich nicht, was ich getan habe, um stumm geschaltet zu werden, außer was sie für nervig halten
Poor guy lol
In short, I am rasponsibla for this situation. I told you you wara attractad to somaona alsa. I noticad that thay cama to warn you that you do not want to copy any mora commants. I also cama to you to axprass tha thaft. Follow usars on ralatad topics.
HEY PEOPLE QUE HERE FOR PUBLIC EXECUTION you know I am pretty sure  I am joke at this point I don't like this website but that is no reason to mock me I am not nine ok I do not do roll pay any more I just want to be un muted by the way I am famous now copy paster bull***** I am genuinely laughing at the hole thing so I win
i enjoy public execution
that's it, that's the final straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT MUTING ME! I WAS BLOCKING THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT LOVED!? BECAUSE IM A 9 YEAR OLD FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in mocking voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND BULLY KIDS UNDER AGE 13! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE TEENS!!!!!!!!!! *growls harshly* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME, AND I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE HERE! JUST MAKING SEQUENCES IS BORING! what makes the website fun is the Chat thingie- AND YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME! YOU JUST KEEP SPAMMING "blablabla has been muted for 27333 minutes! (18 days)" AND IM SICK OF IT! *sigh* Kids, these days.
ok but can we acknowledge the fact that 我15岁,我的整个异教徒都是暴行。
你说得好象我是个笑话。
我只说了几个海洛斯,基本上,我说的是正确的,它如此容易被禁或被静音
因为这取决于你的心血来潮!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8