Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: this website is never where anyone is so ***** off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey well it is really easy to get banned or muted for literally doing nothing so I suggest you do not use chat for one for two maybe just stay away from chat 3 well you get the point please it's likely that no one sees this 
ok already people are taking advantage of this but I take it down  and then no one can insult me 
lucent over a year ago you said you liked the hithats on something I made 
I genuinely don't know what I did to get muted other then what they consider annoying
JESUS CRHIST WHAT HAVE DONE
hey well it is really easy to get banned or muted for literally doing nothing so I suggest you do not use chat for one for two maybe just stay away from chat 3 well you get the point please it's likely that no one sees this
Maybe its easy to get banned or muted if you are stupid
No, that's just you for being a *****ing idiot.

[Image: tenor%2B%25286%2529.gif]
you won't get muted or banned if you respect what the mods say I think
poor guy got turned into an os copypasta
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8