Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer Election
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Let's just say you decided to run for moderator (if that was possible). Today we will be doing an online sequencer election. I hope this doesn't violate rule 7 but it shouldn't. There will be three parties (Red Party, White Party, and Blue Party). If you want to join this election you will have to reply to this and say which party you want to join. Only 4 Users per party. The first 4 people to reply with their party will be the candidates for the party. Please don't bring up any real-life politics or automatically disqualified. Thanks for reading.
red party
also can i be the leader of red
Jesus Battle, and I guess I will run.
(11-19-2020, 12:49 PM)trapbeat349 Wrote: [ -> ]Let's just say you decided to run for moderator (if that was possible). Today we will be doing an online sequencer election. I hope this doesn't violate rule 7 but it shouldn't. There will be three parties (Red Party, White Party, and Blue Party). If you want to join this election you will have to reply to this and say which party you want to join. Only 4 Users per party. The first 4 people to reply with their party will be the candidates for the party. Please don't bring up any real-life politics or automatically disqualified. Thanks for reading.
blue party (fave color)
You'll have to compete against others in your party to be nominated.
XD fox
Can I be the one party nobody pays attention to but I still just kinda sit there existing

Or the blue donkeigh party
Additional info, me, and the moderators i can gather will be the electoral college.
imma be spectater bc im busy
Pages: 1 2 3 4