Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Moderator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, heres my question. What steps are to be taken to become a moderator? Or do I just have to be a chose one?
Respect
no
as im typing this i have a huge hand cramp and i am in immense pain oh god o hfuKCK it hURTS
anyways so 10 reasons why i should be mode!!!!!!///11
numbaaer on e: i am cool kid ?
numbar 2: i mute anyone who disagrees with me for 1932748903847382479324834 years!!!!!!!! ?
num br tree: i am hom eof phobics and tarnsphobic (race is too??/ /???/!) ????
number for: i am funy and cool and every one like s me (not really)
number 5: i ban dumb idot fury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
numarrrr sex: im nice
numba seven: evey FKCUK this hand CRAmP HURTS
sumber ehgt: im funny
numba nine i am cool and no one else is
numbe r teen i hate reddit or !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thamnk for watchin g ???
?
subscib and pls gib me mod
you don't
you don't, stop begging
We've already told the kid who tried bribing Lucent for mod with $5

You gotta amputate your grandmother and send us her legs. Then you must take your fathers arms. Just his arms, cut off his hands. Then, your mothers hands. Dig up every single one of your ancestors dating back to at least 1500 BC and retrieve at least 5 pieces of their DNA each. You must draw the baphomet on a land where souls have perished greatly, and plant a stake in the middle with 3 children tied up to it. Wear your families skin as a robe and start singing in gregorian chants. This is the secret to the position of OS Moderator and immortality.

Totally real, 100% legit dude.

[Image: image0.gif]
(11-20-2020, 07:38 AM)LoneWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So, heres my question. What steps are to be taken to become a moderator? Or do I just have to be a chose one?
hmm, guess i phrased this too seriously, this was supposed to be a joke.