Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: a drag selection box + a channel looper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a box to select a lot of notes please im begging you it takes too long and to loop channels
(11-23-2020, 11:25 AM)DazzXY Wrote: [ -> ]a box to select a lot of notes please im begging you it takes too long and to loop channels
online sequencer has that already, it looks like the cursor icon
I think what he means is a way to easily loop stuff like you can do in a DAW, not just select, copy, and paste, but may a paste to measure? Perhaps a select from ___ to ___ option
(11-23-2020, 11:29 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I think what he means is a way to easily loop stuff like you can do in a DAW, not just select, copy, and paste, but may a paste to measure? Perhaps a select from ___ to ___ option
yeah thats exactly what i meant lol
ive got fl studio but its a bit too sophisticated for me so im just suggesting this maybe it will be added
Try some other DAWs maybe if you find FL Studio doesn't suit you. MuLab may be easier to understand though it is a bit limited
(11-24-2020, 12:03 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Try some other DAWs maybe if you find FL Studio doesn't suit you. MuLab may be easier to understand though it is a bit limited
ok