Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: 88 keys.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So other people have wanted to have a full 88 keys in the past as well but they were all told it would lag out the sever.
So i have an idea, what if we keep the 72 keys, but we can have the option to extend the notes higher. but when we do this,
It would get rid of some of the lower keys. So that way we can keep 72 keys but have higher notes.

What do you think?
(11-24-2020, 07:21 AM)PianoWeeb Wrote: [ -> ]So other people have wanted to have a full 88 keys in the past as well but they were all told it would lag out the sever.
So i have an idea, what if we keep the 72 keys, but we can have the option to extend the notes higher. but when we do this,
It would get rid of some of the lower keys. So that way we can keep 72 keys but have higher notes.

What do you think?
probably not going to happen, but someone might modify a version of OS offline to do that
My idea would be to have two different options togglable in a sequence. LowPitch and HighPitch. LowPitch would be the current one, and HighPitch would give you 16 higher notes but at the expense if the 16 lowest notes. This way, servers wouldn't be overloaded with data and we can have this option along with the current one. And it would only add one variable of data to each sequence.
(11-24-2020, 07:27 AM)_Mario Wrote: [ -> ]My idea would be to have two different options togglable in a sequence. LowPitch and HighPitch. LowPitch would be the current one, and HighPitch would give you 16 higher notes but at the expense if the 16 lowest notes. This way, servers wouldn't be overloaded with data and we can have this option along with the current one. And it would only add one variable of data to each sequence.
Yeah exactly what i was thinking, the probability of this happening is pretty low, but i still think it would be cool.
(11-24-2020, 07:21 AM)PianoWeeb Wrote: [ -> ]So other people have wanted to have a full 88 keys in the past as well but they were all told it would lag out the sever.

What do you think?
i guess thats good but like yeah somebody'll mod it into os modded