Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Secret piano will make song unable to play on Chrome. Are you experiencing this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I add secret piano now, it will just constantly play the note i made it start on. It used to be normal. Maybe an update caused it?
yep, it's really affecting my performance because I'm trying to make sad piano adaptations to metal songs and secret piano is perfect for it-
Only on sequences with just secret piano. On the one i'm working on it's fine because I have different instruments on the sequence at the moment.
(11-26-2020, 04:18 PM)Jvpiter Wrote: [ -> ]Only on sequences with just secret piano. On the one i'm working on it's fine because I have different instruments on the sequence at the moment.
For me it will do it even if there are other instruments
(11-26-2020, 04:22 PM)Legandary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-26-2020, 04:18 PM)Jvpiter Wrote: [ -> ]Only on sequences with just secret piano. On the one i'm working on it's fine because I have different instruments on the sequence at the moment.
For me it will do it even if there are other instruments

D:
This was my fault. We've debugged it and Jacob submitted a fix. Can you guys check if it's still happening?
Ah Ok, will check soon. Wasn't working on Firefox either a few days ago (well, a firefox modded version called Waterfox, but they are pretty much the same)
I have yet to experience this bug myself.
I am using Google Chrome on Windows 7.
Maybe I got here just after the fix was implemented.
I don’t really experience this particular bug, but the secret piano with OS is often glitchy for me, especially when I load sequences with ANY type of piano. I have to reload often, and the secret piano doesn’t load properly after i save a new sequence with it.
(11-26-2020, 09:24 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I have yet to experience this bug myself.
I am using Google Chrome on Windows 7.
Maybe I got here just after the fix was implemented.
Same lol
Pages: 1 2