Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: buggy OS update (sequence volume not working)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m very confused right now about OS, as it’s not working properly on my device. Whenever I click on a sequence, I can’t hear it at all, but whenever I’m on the main menu for creating sequences, i can create and listen to a NEW sequence just fine. I’m feeling a bit left out since no one else (that I know of) is experiencing this issue, but hopefully if it’s not an issue with my device, it’ll be worked on soon.
I think it's someting to do with your speakers
(11-27-2020, 03:22 PM)Legandary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's someting to do with your speakers

I used two different pairs of headphones, and they both have this issue. I’ll try without headphones, and see if it worked this time.
I'm experiencing it too. It's probably because of the new update, the OS server has to synch up with all of the accounts. Becauseeveryone lives in different time zones and have different internet speeds, this could take a while. You most likely aren't able to listen to other tracks because your computer cant connect to the server and sync up properly. It just needs time that's all.
(11-27-2020, 03:23 PM)KatieMakesThings Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2020, 03:22 PM)Legandary Remixer Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's someting to do with your speakers

I used two different pairs of headphones, and they both have this issue. I’ll try without headphones, and see if it worked this time.

Nope, still not working with my speakers. I doubt that this is the issue, since OS was working for me a couple hours before this happened.