Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: unmute me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
unmute me
oh okay
unmute me now
(11-27-2020, 06:24 PM)kaileep3661 Wrote: [ -> ]unmute me now
 n o   t h a n k s
im not a mod ^
NO UNMUTING KALIEEP
Unmute me now or I'll unleash my true form
(11-27-2020, 06:26 PM)Doublecoin Wrote: [ -> ]Unmute me now or I'll unleash my true form
are you having a fever dream sir?
that's it, that's the final straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls* YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KEPT MUTING ME! I WAS BLOCKING THE F WORD! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT LOVED!? BECAUSE IM A 9 YEAR OLD FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in mocking voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND BULLY KIDS UNDER AGE 13! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE TEENS!!!!!!!!!! *growls harshly* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME, AND I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE HERE! JUST MAKING SEQUENCES IS BORING! what makes the website fun is the Chat thingie- AND YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME! YOU JUST KEEP SPAMMING "blablabla has been muted for 27333 minutes! (18 days)" AND IM SICK OF IT! *sigh* Kids, these days.
that's it, that's the final straw! LLLUUUCCCEEEENNNNNTTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *growls* unmute me now I WAS trying to mute people! DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM NOT LOVED!? BECAUSE IM A 9 YEAR OLD FOR GODS SAKE! KIDS ARE SUPPOSED TO SUFFER! AND IM ONE OF THEM! *speaks in mocking voice* while on the other hand, THOSE TEEN JUST GO ON TIKTOK AND BULLY KIDS UNDER AGE 13! IM MOTHER FRICKIN' OVER THIS!!!!!!!!! I HATE TEENS!!!!!!!!!! *growls harshly* THIS IS THE REASON WHY IM ANGRY!!!! YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME, AND I WANT TO TALK TO MY FRIENDS ONLINE HERE! JUST MAKING SEQUENCES IS BORING! what makes the website fun is the Chat thingie- AND YOU JUST KEEP ON MUTING ME! YOU JUST KEEP SPAMMING "blablabla has been muted for 27333 minutes! (18 days)" AND IM SICK OF IT! *sigh* Kids, these days.
Pages: 1 2