Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Custom Instuments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wish you could import custom soundfonts, like if you wanted to get a trumpet instead of a trombone. I don't know if you can do that but...just saying. Also, this may be a stretch but do you think we could import voice files? That ends this post, I guess. Bye?
You can add a custom audio track (button in the bottom right), but it won't be saved. It would take too much server space to save custom tracks with the sequences.

But maybe if you could attach a soundcloud link, rather than uploading a custom file, then it might become practical to have voice tracks or whatever. Just need to save the URL.
https://os-experiments-2.glitch.me/ 

you want more instruments don't you?
(11-30-2020, 02:22 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]You can add a custom audio track (button in the bottom right), but it won't be saved. It would take too much server space to save custom tracks with the sequences.

But maybe if you could attach a soundcloud link, rather than uploading a custom file, then it might become practical to have voice tracks or whatever. Just need to save the URL.
Thanks!
heres a basic white guy idea, how about making it so you can have a file of some sort with custom instruments, and an area where people can download custom instruments to import for all of there songs, like it would be connected to your profile, and you could open the custom instruments tab, or it could have its own tab in the instruments section that when you click "add instrument" a screen will pop up asking " would you like to import an instrument? or would you like to browse community instruments?" i assume that community instruments would be declared "safer" because it would be an official instrument on the website. and maybe we can have an instrument editor, that you can edit pre existing instruments, or your own instruments, and upload them to the "community instruments" tab

-animebro(gabe)
(11-30-2020, 02:46 PM)Cringe_Gaming_64yt Wrote: [ -> ]https://os-experiments-2.glitch.me/ 

you want more instruments don't you?
omg thanks for the ***** sound!
What makes OS interesting and creative are its sonic limitations
(12-02-2020, 11:27 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]What makes OS interesting and creative are its sonic limitations
Not if you need a orchestra hit and the most you have are 1/16 notes of all instruments under "orchestra"