Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Secret Piano and Electric Piano
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To Jacob_ and Liam, the Mods, or whomever else it may concern,

I think remember seeing Jacob mention something about replacing the electric piano entirely with the new Secret Piano instrument. I'm not sure how this will go about, but I'm starting to wonder if all of the original epiano notes in all sequences will be replaced with the new piano sound (like how the old eguitar was replaced not too long ago).

By posting this forum post, I would like to ask how and when this change will take place. In addition to asking this, I would also like to mention that I personally might suggest to Jacob and Liam that instead of entirely replacing the epiano, maybe another idea would be to simply add the new piano sound to the list of Piano sounds and keep both the new and the old sound for users to access.
wow
(extra text)
Old sequences aren't going to change. The current piano will be renamed something like Piano (classic).
(12-04-2020, 10:37 AM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]Old sequences aren't going to change. The current piano will be renamed something like Piano (classic).

Oh yay okay cool!
Thanks