Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: "like" or "upvote" system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is pretty straightforward and I'm sure this has been suggested before, but do you think you could implement some sort of "like" or "upvote" system to OS? I don't necessarily mean an upvote and downvote system, but merely a button you can press to show your support for a sequence. There could also be a tab on your profile that lists sequences you liked and another option on the main sequences page that shows "most liked sequences of the day/week/month/all time." There are many sequences I've enjoyed so much that I wanted to "like," but couldn't.I  believe a simple upvote system would go a long way in helping OnlineSequencer move forward as a website.
upvoted
Agreed, yes
This is a bad idea, it will encourage people to go around asking for 'likes' and hurt the community
i think plays is a good enough measure of how good a sequence is and if you really want to show your support for a sequence, you can just leave a comment. you can put so much more into a comment than in a like