Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Online Sequencer FAQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ONLINE SEQUENCER FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

I'm surprised this wasn't a thing yet.

Getting Started

You can get information on sequencing and the general use of this site using The Guide to Online Sequencer by Lucent.

What is Robo?

Robo is a bot created and managed by Fox. Robo in short, is essentially a link between Online Sequencer and Discord. It allows users on either platform to communicate with each other. Additionally, Robo is used as an input / output system for commands.

What do the different colored names mean?

Light blue means the user is a standard user.
Cyan means the user is a VIP. In other words, we are users that have contributed money to the site owner, Jacob.
Dark blue means the user is a mod.
Yellow means you won the monthly contest. The username is followed by a star.
Red is reserved for Jacob, as he is essentially god.

How do I become a VIP / Mod?

To become a VIP, you must contribute money to the site owner. You can do this by clicking here.

You don't become a mod. Besides, even if they WERE looking for mods, they would choose a veteran user.

How do I join the Online Sequencer Discord server?

You can access the Online Sequencer discord by typing "!discord" in chat, or by clicking here. Alternatively, if Discord is blocked by your administrator, you can access it by clicking here.

=======================================================================================

If you have any more questions, feel free to reply and I'll do my best to answer and add them to this post.

Made with <3 by Me
How to change my profile picture?

How to send a private message?

Where is UserCP?

How do I extend a note? (Sustain)

How do I not be a dumbass and annoy everyone? (This isn't asked much but I think a lot of people may need some advice with this so they don't get banned)

Why are there so many MegaIovania covers?

How do I whisper?

How do I save?