Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Please make this into midi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im trying to use this for a song but i cant make it into a midi, plz halp. ;-; The bpm is 150. (Ignore their BS premium stuff just click "regular")  http://d01.megashares.com/dl/QxcMdc8/midi this plz.mp3
I could probably transcribe this easily, but something bothers me:
if you're making an original song, shouldn't you at least be making an original melody, too?
(04-27-2015, 07:43 PM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]I could probably transcribe this easily, but something bothers me:
if you're making an original song, shouldn't you at least be making an original melody, too?

it's a vengeance sample, so its not really anyone elses technically.
(04-28-2015, 03:48 PM)KITRIX Wrote: [ -> ]it's a vengeance sample, so its not really anyone elses technically.

Do you mean to say that the entire audio clip is the sample? If not, feel free to ignore this post.

I didn't intend to accuse you of plagiarism; it's more like I'm not supportive of using 'pre-made melodies', since it doesn't exactly encourage creativity/variety.
(04-29-2015, 08:34 PM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2015, 03:48 PM)KITRIX Wrote: [ -> ]it's a vengeance sample, so its not really anyone elses technically.

Do you mean to say that the entire audio clip is the sample? If not, feel free to ignore this post.

I didn't intend to accuse you of plagiarism; it's more like I'm not supportive of using 'pre-made melodies', since it doesn't exactly encourage creativity/variety.

Yeah it is a sample from a pack of samples that i bought. I just cant put it into midi o.o im not good with putting down what i hear ya know?
Well, that brings me back to my first question:  why don't you just make your own melody instead of using a sample? There would be no ear copying involved in this case.