Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: rants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"is that a jojo reference?" ***** you know its not. i hate it when most popular comments on a youtube video is "is that a jojo reference?" yes, 2 people brutally fighting eachother is a jojo reference. ora ora bro lol. and it makes it even worse when they try to insert their jojo references into it. i've literally seen a comment section where 5+ people did the same joke and it was the most stupidest thing i've ever seen. jojo twitter is also stupid but i'd rather not go into that. just stfu and stop trying to insert your subpar anime into things i like. if you like it, go talk to other people in your fanbase. 

(sorry kei)
old rant on people who use linux only and say its better than windows :

people who use linux only just want an excuse to be "different" or look "cooler" and scare people who use windows with "oh you trust microsoft with your stuff? trash". linux is basically unusable since most of the world is already based around windows. youre just making it harder for yourself and not making it easier. so what if wine exists, it wont support every windows app ever made. youre better off just installing windows 10. "hey guys!!!!!! i use linux!!!!! and linux only!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ew windows!!!! they steal r info!!!!!! its not like u can go downgrade!!! guys switch to linux!!! im cool and quirky right?????????? please give me attention" man stfu, if you're gonna use linux have windows as a dual boot option
I don't think its a bad thing that people choose to share what they enjoy, stop telling yourself to be annoyed by it.

Linux is great because some people support open source and privacy friendly software. Its not so much about the service but about the company behind it, that uses invisible methods and dark patterns to milk you of your data. Linux is open source so they don't do that, however Microsoft does, and thats why many people don't support Win10 (also Win10 is buggy as hell)
(12-14-2020, 03:23 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think its a bad thing that people choose to share what they enjoy, stop telling yourself to be annoyed by it.

Linux is great because some people support open source and privacy friendly software. Its not so much about the service but about the company behind it, that uses invisible methods and dark patterns to milk you of your data. Linux is open source so they don't do that, however Microsoft does, and thats why many people don't support Win10 (also Win10 is buggy as hell)

I think it's a bad thing when it gets "Shared" to the point where it's literally been made a joke now

Also Windows 10 isn't the only Windows option, Windows 7 exists and it's not oriented around Microsoft accounts and Cortana.
Yes I am aware, I use Win7. Microsoft's OS's aren't bad but eh..

I think its just a community that likes to share what they enjoy, I think its probably worse if you get irked by it, after all it is you that chooses to look at YouTube comments, etc. They don't affect the content
Perhaps it is similar to the Pepe phenomenon actually
(12-14-2020, 03:43 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I am aware, I use Win7. Microsoft's OS's aren't bad but eh..

I think its just a community that likes to share what they enjoy, I think its probably worse if you get irked by it, after all it is you that chooses to look at YouTube comments, etc. They don't affect the content

I am glad you are aware that Windows 10 is not the only Microsoft OS that exists unlike other people.

I don't mind that they like the thing. I mind that they try to insert it into what I like