Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Please fix this it would make this website so much easier to use...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, in all the time I've used online sequencer, I've always set the auto-scroll to "off" because it makes things a lot easier. And it works great, it stops the auto-scroll and makes sequencing easy, BUT... For whatever reason, when you try to use the selection tool to highlight an area and you accidentally go off-screen, the highlight box goes in the opposite direction that your mouse is going, also the screen doesn't scroll when you try to move notes to a new location. Anyways thx
Sounds like a bug. I'll look into it.
Do you're banned??? ???
(12-16-2020, 10:10 AM)Jacob_ but sexier Wrote: [ -> ]Do you're banned??? ???

what
The bird is the word
what does this have to do with autoscroll?
*grabs popcorn* ooh another bug argument!
(12-16-2020, 11:07 AM)Jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]what does this have to do with autoscroll?
When you have autoscroll set to fast, drag select scrolls the screen when it hits the edge. But if you have it set to smooth or off, the box still grows as if the screen is scrolling, but the view doesn't move doesn't move.
Thanks for reporting this. Turns out there was a whole range of scrolling bugs when autoscroll was not set to fast, including zooming and alt-dragging. I've submitted a fix.
Ok? What have I just witness