Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: (DO NOT ABUSE THESE) BBcode usage & commands!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, if you just so happen to come onto the chat one day, and see somebody type into the chat with a weird font (be it bold font, italic, underlined), most likely they are using BBcode. some common commands that are used (but should not be used excessively, as this will lead to a mute by a moderator) are [ i ]ITALICTEXT[ /i ] (delete spaces inside them), [ b ]BOLDTEXT[ /b ] (also remove spaces), and [ u ]UNDERLINEDTEXT[ /u ]. The result you should get from these are as follows: itallic, BOLD, and underlined. There used to be color and text size bbcode available, but most of the OS chatters (such as my past self) are the cause of it being removed, as it caused way too much spam in the past. I hope this helped you! Please write in thew replies if there is anything i did not explain, or you do not understand well enough.

some other examples of BBcode are also as follow (be sure to remove the spaces in the commands, or else they will not work:
[ s ]STRIKETHROUGH[ /s ] = line through text 
[ url =URL-HERE.com ]linked text![ /url ] = this link is useless
[ align=right/left/middle ] text here [ /align ] = moves the text from here
to here
align left = doesnt really do much. the text is naturally aligned to the left.
align right = moves all your text within the command to the right.
align middle = centers your text in the middle of the chat, as per the command.
URL-HERE.com = put your website link in spot of that link. that link does not do anything.
: poop : = the worst possible command you could do. its just itself. you dont put text in it. you only put it once, like this ": poop :" (without spaces)
DO NOT SPAM ANY OF THESE, THIS IS JUST A HELPFUL GUIDE ON HOW TO USE ONLINE SEQUENCER BBCODE.
SPAM WILL RESULT IN A MUTE, IF NOT, A BAN. DO NOT SAY I DID NOT MENTION THIS.
don’t forget the strikethrough font [ s ]STRIKETHROUGHTEXT[ /s ] (remove spaces pls)
Theres this:

[url =URL-HERE.com ] text here [ /url ]
^ no spaces in that
(i had to edit that message btw)
(12-17-2020, 12:40 PM)eepic Wrote: [ -> ]Theres this:

text here
                            ^ no spaces in that
could you please space out the commands so i can put it in the original post?
and dont forget this:

[ align=right/left/middle ] text here [ /align ]
(12-17-2020, 12:41 PM)Dstandard ALBUM (mute this) Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2020, 12:40 PM)eepic Wrote: [ -> ]Theres this:

text here
                            ^ no spaces in that
could you please space out the commands so i can put it in the original post?

i did, i edited the message
ah, yes. one more thing, and i will update the post description after i post this. DO NOT SPAM THIS MORE THAN TWICE, IT WILL RESULT IN A MUTE BY A MOD. using : poop : puts two giant rotating images of poop into the chat, disgusting most, if not all, of the chat, and they will hate you for like 15 minutes.
Please delete this forum, people only abuse these
(12-17-2020, 02:27 PM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]Please delete this forum, people only abuse these
i have stated in the forum that spamming bbcode will result in a ban. if they decide to spam it, that's their own fault. they should know whats right and whats wrong. it's just common sense.
Pages: 1 2