Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Hostility in the OS community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lately the community here has been rather hostile, especially to those who are young. Since COVID19 started, I have seen 3 people get attacked on this website, who I will leave anonymous, just for asking for help. 

I think this reflects poorly on the people of this website, and especially poorly on.the moderation team, who often encourage and join this behaviour. 

Please refrain from attacking people who may act less mature and openly share interests and stuff, especially if they may be younger or socially restricted, attacking people isn't going to help them become better, it will only reflect poorly on the OS community.

I am very dissapointed in the current state of OS, socially, and request of you guys to help be more accepting and friendly to newcomers please.
Sure, I don't think I've been hostile, unless if I was hostile and haven't realised it but its good to welcome new users to OS.