Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Post your fears here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
autophobia
Going underwater and being unable to see the bottom.
(12-18-2020, 10:39 PM)Demonic Noob Wrote: [ -> ]my only fear is betrayal, also known as Proditiophobia

what's yours?

post it, and i will tell you what the technical term for that fear is
Losing the one person i care most about bc i couldnt help them in their time of need
(12-18-2020, 10:39 PM)Demonic Noob Wrote: [ -> ]my only fear is betrayal, also known as Proditiophobia

what's yours?

heights
stupid people playing with knives and drowning
(12-19-2020, 09:53 AM)imnew Wrote: [ -> ]stupid people playing with knives and drowning
What kind of knife game are you playing that drowning is a possible outcome?
(12-19-2020, 09:40 AM)Goomylover69 Wrote: [ -> ]claustrophobia and acrophobia and i dont know the name of it but not being able to talk, even if you try
i don't think that there is a word for that, goomy

(12-19-2020, 09:43 AM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]the oncoming climate change apocalypse

found this on https://au.reachout.com/articles/how-to-...chout.com):
"‘Ecoanxiety’, ‘solastalgia’, ecological grief and climate anxiety are terms that have been coined recently to describe what you’re feeling. Yep, it’s actually a thing."
(12-19-2020, 09:48 AM)Jimbo Wrote: [ -> ]Going underwater and being unable to see the bottom.
The closest I can find to that would be Bathophobia

(12-19-2020, 09:45 AM)Lopyt Wrote: [ -> ]My real fear is that one day, after all the personalization and tracking and crap, all we will really know is ourselves. Sadly, its already starting to happen

I am a little confused as to what you mean by that. Could you reword that a little, please?

(12-19-2020, 09:49 AM)Grease Wrote: [ -> ]

what's yours?

Losing the one person i care most about bc i couldnt help them in their time of need
Because that is so specific, I don't think there is a phobia that fits that.

(12-19-2020, 09:52 AM)DazzXY Wrote: [ -> ]

what's yours?

heights
acrophobia(fear of heights)/basophobia(fear of falling)/Bathophobia(fear of depth)

(12-19-2020, 09:53 AM)imnew Wrote: [ -> ]stupid people playing with knives and drowning

for the first one, bc that is so specific, I don't remeber/can't find the phobia for that

but, the second one is either anginophobia(fear of chocking/suffocating) or aquaphobia
This may sound weird but theres a backstory to it.
I have Anemophobia, or the fear of really fast wind.
I had to go through a tornado once and that's where it came from.
Very scary *****.
I'd say arachnophobia (scorpions are okay, but they are considered arachnids) is a notable one.
But mainly, I have a fear of offending and a big fear of other people's safety.
Kind of like when one's heart races when something bad is about to happen.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5