Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Post your fears here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(12-20-2020, 02:20 PM)Pixelated Studios Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say arachnophobia (scorpions are okay, but they are considered arachnids) is a notable one.
But mainly, I have a fear of offending and a big fear of other people's safety.
Kind of like when one's heart races when something bad is about to happen.
Anthropophobia(It has to do with the fear of interpersonal relations, especially offending others)
that last one is you being observant
ANATIDAEPHOBIA it means the fear of ducks
my only fear is getting shot (bullets not medicine)
im scared of ducks
(12-21-2020, 11:57 AM)smooothcriminal Wrote: [ -> ]im scared of ducks
you already said that
(12-21-2020, 11:58 AM)Doublecoin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-21-2020, 11:57 AM)smooothcriminal Wrote: [ -> ]im scared of ducks
you already said that
you already said he said that (jk)
bit.ly/reeee3
I dont think there is a specified phobia for this, but ever since i started observing other's behaviors on OS, i've started to realize how much knowledge they own compare to me. I'd like to thank the community here for actually teaching me to do my research and not just sit there trying to comprehend without further assistance. However sometimes it gets a bit frightening how much people know here.

To sum it all up into 2nd grade vocabulary: i am scared of people with big brain

am i dealing with jealousy
(12-21-2020, 11:57 AM)Sequence_Mastuh Alt Wrote: [ -> ]my only fear is getting shot (bullets not medicine)
Ballistophobia

(12-21-2020, 12:22 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]I dont think there is a specified phobia for this, but ever since i started observing other's behaviors on OS, i've started to realize how much knowledge they own compare to me. I'd like to thank the community here for actually teaching me to do my research and not just sit there trying to comprehend without further assistance. However sometimes it gets a bit frightening how much people know here. 

To sum it all up into 2nd grade vocabulary: i am scared of people with big brain

am i dealing with jealousy
the closest I could find is Gnosiophobia, or the fear of knowledge.
(os forums are officially breaking for me now-)

I’m afraid of heights but there a specified fear of zip lines or wall climbing? There’s a bunch of weird fears out there, so these could actually be specified fears, but I’m not sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5