Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: mistranslated copypastas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
proto’s mistranslated lucent copypasta but better:

wafews ~~ I made a breakfast fow youuwuw ~, hope you like these average uvw eggs, because you pwepaw because I put w ^ wuOTS and wuvOTS ^ w ^ uwu ny
Alright, one from Lop this time.
Here's the original post:
https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...7#pid24917

Here's the translated version.

enough. to say the least. Password! That's it. Nothing good. I have a video on YouTube without a word to show it. Cream without cream. This is ugly and cruel! If you do the jagged word you want, go to jail and be happy and go to jail, let’s go - if you go to jail, if you go, when you do these things in jail and when you go to jail. Make a good statement: "So ... you only eat broccoli and other foods for the rest of your life. You don't want to eat vegetables.
What are you telling the child? I’ll let you know that I was enrolled in my school at forlinesequencer.net, and have been involved in a number of secret and unauthorized attacks on the piano, but it has more than 300 entries. I am nothing, just one goal . I will wash your a** more than ever in the world, I will remember my bad words. Do you think you would avoid what I said on the internet? Think again, puppy. We are talking, tell my friends everywhere and if their lawyer is looking for him now, you will have air, your child The wind of "love" forgiveness calls it "glory". The boy is dead. I can be anywhere, anytime, I can cut your mountain more than seven hundred, but my machine. Not only was I well trained at the party, but I could get all the jungle in that kind of conversation and I could use it well to get rid of your poor a** on the site, little dog. If you know that a little "intelligence" will not work in any way, you will lose the subject. And you can’t, you can’t, and now you’re paying the price, fools. I'll get angry, you'll put it. The boy is dead.

navy seal onlinesequencer.net version translated
ok so I further deformed the beginning of the Lucent Tear copypasta...

This is the last straw! LLLUUCCCEEEENNTTETEEEAAAARRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * * Let me tell you? F wants to change the word? You know me: What do you do? Do you think 9 years? To help introduce children! I am one of them! * * Over the correct answer is 13 years old
so i deleted the last post and made it more deformed:

This is the last straw! ! ! !! * * But what do you say? Because they didn’t want to go back to the language? You know me: what do you have? 9 year old animal? Help introduce the kids! I am one of them! A correct answer is 13 years. 1 hate him? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Seriously, is this my favorite? And I don’t want to live with his friends to have something to brag about? Games like you? The “27,333 hours” (18 days) tedions it now? * Theater team.
Pages: 1 2