Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: mistranslated copypastas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After seeing many videos last night on people retranslating stuff into google translate, then putting it back into english, i though:
“what if i could do that funny thing but with OS COPYPASTAS?” 
So, here i am, ready to take requests for copypastas, but put into multiple languages through google translate, then back into english because i can (and because it’s also hilarious).

Also, Proto joined the translating team! Expect the same copypastas (and maybe more) with Proto’s help!
foijnm
I'll contribute Kirby98's email as of the 21st of December

Do you remember my ridiculous thing? Well, last time I wasn't taken care of, so it was reported! lmao XD Goodbye enjoy the end of your account, and never send me a message again in chat.
I fixed that kold pizza thing for you

I swear I did not edit this at all

here you go

tsis muaj alkanas
Yan-yana
i like tay
Rau Sausra
Pad yamti haradadır?
Pizza
aaaaaaii ...

Pizza man!
(12-23-2020, 09:05 AM)imnew Wrote: [ -> ]I'll contribute Kirby98's email as of the 21st of December

Do you remember my ridiculous thing? Well, last time I wasn't taken care of, so it was reported! lmao XD Goodbye enjoy the end of your account, and never send me a message again in chat.
How do I get there? First look at me, it will deliver. lmao Fist KSD Hello, thanks. Send instant messages to your account!
So i made the Lucent Tear copypasta:

This is the last drop! LLLUUCCCEEEENNNNTTTTTTTEEEEAAAAARRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * Grunt * You told me! I wanted to close F Word! You know why I'm not in love! I think I'm 9 for goodness sake! Help the children to submit! And I am them! * On the other hand * he speaks in a witty tone, while on the other hand it is only at the age of 13 that we know that children have real tilkutas and babies ! I'm a mother for that !!!!!!!!!
My mistranslated version of my Kold Piza signature/original copypasta thing:

I'm hungry
Fwood on his knees
I was in panic
Go fweezer
What I do?
Go to pizza
waaaaaaiiiiiit ...

Cold pizza!
I made one off of Viku's post on the main copypasta thread.
This is the link to it: https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...8#pid23518

TONBAL⁇ NANGOFI⁇ Oe. Chash Han. It depends on you and the reward. Do not relinquish the right to speak. Stand up can kill. Yes, that is it. May you prosper and the ground is empty no more than dirt.
here’s the rest of the Lucent Tear copypasta as requested by os chat:

I hate !!!!!!!!!! * Grows hard * That's why I'm awesome! I just wanna bring me and my friends here online! Search engines are just plain boring! What matters is that the website is fun, and the point is, I'm telling you! KEEP SPAMMING "Blablabla has been disabled for 27333 minutes! (18 days)" and I'm sick of it! * Ah * these days baby.
Okay, did one of Lucent being Lucent.

Here's the link to the first thread:
https://onlinesequencer.net/forum/showth...3#pid23703

Here's the translation.
wafews m I have prepared breakfast for youtube.
Pages: 1 2