Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Doesn't Load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On my device, it won't load anything. Even if I refresh the page it doesn't work. It's not just if I want to start a new sequence, it's also when I listen to other people's songs. Nothing will load and I don't know why.
What sort of device is it?
(12-26-2020, 06:43 PM)Liam Wrote: [ -> ]What sort of device is it?
It's on a chromebook. This has never happened to me before.
(12-26-2020, 01:04 PM)DaMan07 Wrote: [ -> ]On my device, it won't load anything. Even if I refresh the page it doesn't work. It's not just if I want to start a new sequence, it's also when I listen to other people's songs. Nothing will load and I don't know why.
Thank you for posting this! This suddenly happened to me a day ago, and its still happening, instead of a Chromebook, Im using a MacBook. I used to use the crappy school computer but a few days ago I found out that it works fine on the MacBook now.
OS has been undergoing some maintenance for the last few days, so it's been a bit flaky. Should be done soon tho.
(12-29-2020, 05:19 PM)molten8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2020, 01:04 PM)DaMan07 Wrote: [ -> ]On my device, it won't load anything. Even if I refresh the page it doesn't work. It's not just if I want to start a new sequence, it's also when I listen to other people's songs. Nothing will load and I don't know why.
Thank you for posting this! This suddenly happened to me a day ago, and its still happening, instead of a Chromebook, Im using a MacBook. I used to use the crappy school computer but a few days ago I found out that it works fine on the MacBook now.
I'm using a pc. I think it's a website glitch. here's the seqi=uence I've experienced this on: 
Also it sends me straight into edit mode and deletes every note but on the cover it shows "264" notes
Saving isn't working right now. Local save still works though, so save your sequence locally for now. Jacob will fix online saving soon, then you can upload your local save file.