Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: new settings for delay and reverb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
sometimes i think there is too much reverb or delay on a certain instrument so i have requested for reverb and eq to be like eq and be on a slider (obviously we still do need the toggles and maybe the toggles could be max reverb/delay)
I would also like to only have reverb on certain, selected parts of the song, whether or not that's possible, idk
(01-07-2021, 06:24 AM)Minecraft Music Recreation Wrote: [ -> ]I would also like to only have reverb on certain, selected parts of the song, whether or not that's possible, idk

Yes, now with the event markers, this is possible.
Right-click the bar at the top of the editor where the measure numbers are to begin creating an event marker. More detailed info about this can be found in one of LucentTear's guides I think.

Unfortunately though the delay/reverb do not (yet) have their own slidebars, and it is uncertain if they ever will.
I personally would suggest to the developers to make more settings in the event marker for the 'blend' option, specifically I want to be able to input when the transition should begin, or how long before the marker that the transition should start to occur.
(01-07-2021, 02:48 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I personally would suggest to the developers to make more settings in the event marker for the 'blend' option, specifically I want to be able to input when the transition should begin, or how long before the marker that the transition should start to occur.
Just use more markers
(01-07-2021, 01:49 AM)DazzXY Wrote: [ -> ]sometimes i think there is too much reverb or delay on a certain instrument so i have requested for reverb and eq to be like eq and be on a slider (obviously we still do need the toggles and maybe the toggles could be max reverb/delay)

Sliders? No. More reverb presets? Already on the list. Probably gonna happen after the space race.
(01-07-2021, 02:48 PM)Firebolt391d Wrote: [ -> ]I personally would suggest to the developers to make more settings in the event marker for the 'blend' option, specifically I want to be able to input when the transition should begin, or how long before the marker that the transition should start to occur.
you can already do all of that with markers

also, reverb and delay are probably not going to get anything more than an on/off state. if you want custom delay, use note volumes and space them out how you want. reverb might get some more presets but thats about it.