Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: download help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I’m having trouble downloading one of my sequences so i can hear what it sounds like without any glitchy bugs from my ipad, but i kinda forgot the process to do so. Does anyone else know how to do this?
im not familiar with most mobile interfaces, but usually the "save as .ogg" option is located besides the blue cloud. A dropdown menu pops up and the "save as .ogg" option should be there
(01-18-2021, 03:35 PM)PuzzlePuddles Wrote: [ -> ]im not familiar with most mobile interfaces, but usually the "save as .ogg" option is located besides the blue cloud. A dropdown menu pops up and the "save as .ogg" option should be there
I can’t find this option anywhere... it would probably pop up after downloading it right? cause i can’t find anything right before pressing that one download button
You can export it as an .ogg in the dropdown next to the save button. However, this will record it as if you are playing it from your device and will probably still have the same glitchiness.
(01-18-2021, 04:39 PM)Benjobanjo7 Wrote: [ -> ]You can export it as an .ogg in the dropdown next to the save button.  However, this will record it as if you are playing it from your device and will probably still have the same glitchiness.
about that, i cant physically see the options in the drop down menu except for the “save a copy” button.
Hey, have you managed to solve your problem? I have the same one and I don't know what to do. I really don't understand why I always have problems when I want to do something, it is like a sign to do nothing. However, thanks to the internet and of course to the people I can solve everything very quickly. And I have also asked for help when I wanted to buy a tablet with a removable battery and someone recommended me this site https://besttablet.info/best-tablets-wit...e-battery/ helped me a lot to choose the best one for me. Thanks in advance for your reply.