Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Some of my songs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[url=]The Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic[/url]
[url=]Ace Of Base - The Sign[/url]
wow
a lot of it and some are pretty good. Congratulations :-)
Path of Exile is a game in which, despite the presence of other players, you play rather a single player game. The exception is when you trade with other players. trading is done with the voluntary consent of both players, they usually exchange currency such as Exalted Orbs. Of course you can buy Exalted orbs. I like to buy them myself, I think it affects the quality of my PoE gameplay. Exalted orb is an iconic currency, basically the most ordered of the orbs. It is worth to buy Exalted orb https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile/exalted-orb
Really great talent for making covers, amazing stuff, nice job.  Srsly, when the sax kicks in?  Nailed it.
(10-23-2019, 04:51 AM)Vladimirr Wrote: [ -> ]Really great talent for making covers, amazing stuff, nice job.  Srsly, when the sax kicks in?  Nailed it.

Thanks so much!
???MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY! ???

Here's my latest cover of an underrated Christmas song! I thought the synth pluck was closest to the synth in the actual song! ? Tell me what you think!
Hey guys, I finally finished Funny Love from Parappa, here take a listen! ?
Here's an update with some stuff I worked on! ?

2-Step Garage type beat
Sad trap like Juice WRLD/Post Malone
Trevor Daniel - Falling
Sub Urban - Cradles
Vitas - 7th Element
Doobie Brothers - What A Fool Believes (WIP)
Martin Garrix ft. Dua Lipa - Scared To Be Lonely
Original 70's soft rock beat
The Weeknd - Heartless
Sonic 3 Ending theme
Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List
Hall & Oates - You Make My Dreams (WIP)
Chill trap beat
Quick melody
K. Camp ft. Kwony Cash - Money Baby
Bryson Tiller - Exchange
Generic 2013-2015 trap beat
BENEE ft. Gus Dapperton - Supalonely
Some latest stuff.

Collab with Risviltsov, added the melody to his drum track titled "Risol Underground"
Cover of Zedd and Hayley Williams' 2013 hit song "Stay the Night"
80's New Wave inspired track
Pages: 1 2 3