Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Syntax Samples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi welcome to my samples lol

Just like normal samples, these can be used in any of your sequences for whatever you'd like; Boost of creativity, practice developing skill, or even just adding some extra color that you didn't think of. go crazy.

USAGE GUIDELINES
  • This is not required, but if you use my samples, i kindly ask for you to credit me either in the comments or when advertising, if you wanna be extra nice. i made these with the intent of assisting others in their sequence producing, not as a free handicap hehe.
  • You are allowed to tinker with the samples as much as you please. i purposely left most of them fairly customizable.
  • One thing i ask you don't do, is use my samples if you are planning to submit the sequence into a contest, or event. those competitions are to challenge your musical ability.
i will be adding new samples whenever i can, really. i also take suggestions, so just dm me either on os or discord (Faffle#7649), if there's a specific style or sample that you would like created. i do not always guarantee that they will be made, but i am always open to ideas.
     however, please don't request anything that is already an actual song or sample. i wanna try to keep it completely original.

samples can be found here.

thangu :)