Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: creepypastas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I woke up to a shadow in my room. I couldn't move, so I thought I was in sleep paralysis. But then the shadow jumps at me, mouth open, and going for my head. I tried to brace myself, but still couldn't move. All of a sudden the monster bit me into pieces, and that's when I woke into sleep paralysis, realizing it was a nightmare. Then, everything blacked out.
Damn bro don't leave your pasta lying around like that then
i was on os making meggal ovani but then Jccob with Blod eyes look at me and say "fak u"
wOoOoOw
I farded and after 10 secod is still warm....
Sad
I was walking home, one dark, cloudy night. A nearby church clock tolled 12am...I seriously needed to hurry home. After all, it'd been a really rough day at work, and I feared that if I neglected my urge to sleep any longer that I'd pass out on the cement. It starts to rain, which is...rather odd for my area- we don't receive a lot of rain. Not in Autumn.

A thick fog began to roll in the closer I got to the church. My house was, of course, on the other side of the hill, meaning I now have to climb up a slippery, muddy hill while basically blind. This may not seem an issue for say...someone who's done sports but, I can assure you that this was an issue. Walking up a muddy hill in what you'd call "Church attire" isn't something you'd want to do, yet it had to be done.

I eventually make it to the top of the hill after a long struggle, passing the Church of Satan. The moment I did...though...I heard something and felt a chill go up through my spine: as if a pair of eyes were staring into my very soul. I turned around, expecting someone to have been there, or an animal of some kind, but when I did, I saw nothing. I took a step, and I swear for a moment that someone else stepped a second after. I ran, and in doing so this caused the "entity" to follow in pursuit. "Damnit.." I say to myself, increasing in volume as I trip and tumble down the hill and catch myself, taking off once more. "C o m e..." a voice said, deep within my mind. "t h e r e i s n o e s c a p e "

I shook my head which..seemed to have been a mistake. Because the next I knew, not one..no..a group of plague doctors stood ahead, as I turned around to see a singular man running at me, a mask on, screaming incoherent words. In his hand he held a weapon...it...looked similar to a machete and in his right a syringe. I shrieked and pushed through the crowd of supposed doctors, running full force to my home. Grabbing the keys with a shaky hand, I unlocked the door, pushing it inward. But as I stepped in, a wave of horror hit me as a syringe was slammed into my arm, and a knife jammed into my gut.