Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Account help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I literally didn't know where to put this.
Basically: I created this secondary account for my regular music (I am only using Dust Sans for Undertale-Based music, as that account is already filled with that type anyhow.)And, as I went to go log in, I had no idea what my password is. The problem here is that, even if I try to recover my password, it wouldn't be physically possible due to my breaking my previous device. This very device had the email needed to recover a password, and the worst part of it all is that it was an iPod, rendering me unable to unlock it (I have no reason why it's locked. Anything I try has failed). I was wondering if there's a way I could receive help on this?
I think Jacob can help change the email on that account, Mystic had a similar problem before where he couldn't access his password recovery email. You might want to consider PMing him about it.
(02-08-2021, 04:48 PM)LucentTear Wrote: [ -> ]I think Jacob can help change the email on that account, Mystic had a similar problem before where he couldn't access his password recovery email. You might want to consider PMing him about it.
Okay, thank you for your assistance Luce!