Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: Lkigoo's stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
This is where i post my music.

Also, here is my search page thing.
http://onlinesequencer.net/members/697
You know you can just post the links like this, right?

(05-26-2015, 02:32 PM)Lkigoo Wrote: [ -> ]how? i am a nub

Just copy and paste the URL into your post, not that difficult
oh ok
Thanks for telling me, i changed the stuff to links.
(06-10-2015, 03:13 PM)Lkigoo Wrote: [ -> ]added this 3 days of songs.. pls give feedback. yes, pls tell me how much of a noob i am. depress me so much that i go and sit in a hole. that i dont deserve my life. ruin my life by telling me how much i suck! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU!!!!  >:'(

lol

I can assure you that no one here cares enough to say all those spiteful things to some stranger on a ded forum, so you'd better calm down pal

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I gave you some feedback before:  

(04-28-2015, 09:57 AM)Lempillsk Wrote: [ -> ]QUICK N DIRTY FEEDBACK

right now your songs pretty much only have a melody so they sound really bare

slap on some chord progressions/bass lines to make em sound better

using other songs/sequences as a reference is not a bad idea

also lrn 2 music theory

I'll stand by what I said:  some of your songs are still really bare. Hell, some of them don't even exceed a single measure. It's fine to make these experimental sequences, but you probably shouldn't expect them to draw attention, either.

It's fine that you know how to make melodies, but you probably have to move on to more 'advanced' topics sooner or later. There's plenty of resources online for you to learn music theory online. If that sounds too boring to you, you can also learn some theory by learning an instrument—personally, I was semi-forced to join the concert band in middle/high school, but it actually wasn't too bad (I played the alto sax if that matters at all). I'm not sure how busy your life is, but learn an instrument if you get the chance.

However, I'm only one person, so I'm sure there are many other approaches to learning how 2 music. Perhaps you can ask other users of their musical backgrounds.

Finally, enough of the bleeding heart stuff, pal; complaining isn't going to change anything :^()
i actually played on an alto sax ( still playing )
and im in mid/high school, learning theory xD
and im semi-froced to join a band group ( making song covers )
lol. ok
I added some new stuffs
I added a remix of wet hands by C418, i really like it. i added drums and bass, and switched around a few instruments. :D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11