Online Sequencer Forums

Full Version: No suggestions...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Why does the suggestion thread exist? Every time we suggest an idea that is very possible, and we know can be done, someone steps in and throws it all away (AHEM! Lucent...) Anyway, if no one takes suggestions, then why have the forum? Just delete it if ya´ll don´t even take anyone seriously.
can you like
its because your suggestions suck
bruhm
(02-09-2021, 06:16 AM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]Why does the suggestion thread exist? Every time we suggest an idea that is very possible, and we know can be done, someone steps in and throws it all away (AHEM! Lucent...) Anyway, if no one takes suggestions, then why have the forum? Just delete it if ya´ll don´t even take anyone seriously.
i mean i understand but
[Image: 20210208215026-1.jpg]
"Why does the suggestion thread exist? Every time we suggest an idea that is very possible, and we know can be done, someone steps in and throws it all away (AHEM! Lucent...) Anyway, if no one takes suggestions, then why have the forum? Just delete it if ya´ll don´t even take anyone seriously."
^ me when i
New instruments are most likely not going to happen, Jacob_ and Liam are probably busy, and we don't really want too much to change in OS so suggestion must be carefully considered
(02-09-2021, 06:16 AM)Graveyardz Wrote: [ -> ]Why does the suggestion thread exist? Every time we suggest an idea that is very possible, and we know can be done, someone steps in and throws it all away (AHEM! Lucent...) Anyway, if no one takes suggestions, then why have the forum? Just delete it if ya´ll don´t even take anyone seriously.
Another LIBTARD VICTIM that lucenttear has OWNED with FACTS AND LOGIC
Pages: 1 2